Charlotte A. Salomon, Q.C.
Charlotte began her legal career as an articled student with McConnan Bion O’Connor & Peterson in 1995. She was called to the British Columbia Bar in 1996 and been with our firm ever since.
Charlotte provides her clients with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the areas of wills, estate administration, and personal injury litigation. She also practises in property transactions, including real estate conveyance, foreclosure, and expropriation.
After completing a Bachelor of Arts degree at York University in June 1992, Charlotte became one of the youngest members of the first-year law school class at the University of Victoria Law School.
Charlotte is married and has two young children.
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Real Estate Conveyancing and Financing
- Personal Injury
- Bachelor of Arts (with distinction), York University, 1992
- Law Degree (LL.B.), University of Victoria, 1995
Call to the Bar
- British Columbia Bar, 1996
- Member, Federal Judicial Advisory Committee for British Columbia
- Chair, Canadian Bar Association BC Branch, Equality and Diversity Committee
- Member (past), Canadian Bar Association (CBA) Provincial Council for the Victoria county
- Chair (past), CBA Advisory Committee to the Judicial Council for British Columbia
- CBA Representative (past), Victoria Bar Association Executive
- Board of Directors Member (appointed by a BC Legislature Order in Council, June 2012; re-appointed for a two-year term, June 2014), British Columbia Assessment Authority
- Chair, Our Place Society Annual Fundraising Dinner
- Member, BC CBA, Victoria Subsections for Wills & Estates, the Women Lawyers’ Forum and Civil Litigation
- General committee member, Union Club of British Columbia
- Organizer, Union Club of British Columbia, Business Women’s Club
- Member, St. Michael’s University School, Advancement Committee
- President (2010), Victoria Bar Association
- Chair (past), BC CBA, Civil Litigation Subsection, Vancouver Island
- Member (past), BC CBA, Audit Committee, Government Relations Committee and Court Services Committee
- Board of Governors Member (past), Victoria Conservatory of Music
- President (past), Federal Riding Associations (2)
Awards & Recognition
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel - December 16, 2016
- Presidential Citation from the Canadian Bar Association Branch, June 2009