Our lawyers have extensive experience with every stage of the collections process. We can help you find the most practical solution to fit your needs – whether that means reaching an out-of-court settlement, starting legal proceedings in Provincial or Supreme Court, garnishing a debtor’s bank accounts, or executing a judgment against a debtor’s property.
Our lawyers can help you with:
- Residential and commercial foreclosure proceedings
- Collecting overdue accounts
- Recovering outstanding loans
- Conducting execution proceedings (i.e. obtaining garnishing orders and seizing assets)
- Enforcing domestic and foreign judgments