N. Nima Rohani
Nima was born and raised in Victoria and has a strong network of family and friends in the community. He attended the University of Victoria where he received his undergraduate degree in anthropology before venturing to Australia to gain his law degree at James Cook University.
Nima joined McConnan Bion O’Connor and Peterson in 2016 and began building his own solicitor practice. His primary legal interests are in real estate law and construction law, as he has had hands-on experience working with trades, engineers, and home owners.
Outside of the office, Nima frequents the gym and plays several sports including basketball, golf, squash, and tennis. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys visiting America to attend NFL games. He has also traveled the world and hopes to visit every continent at some point in his life.
- Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology), University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, 2010
- Law Degree (LL.B.), James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, Australia, 2014
- Certificate of Qualification, National Committee of Accreditation, 2015
Call to the Bar
- British Columbia Bar, 2016
- Director of Vancouver Island Mental Health (2018-present)
- Director of the Good Game Charity Society (2017-present)
- Member of the Vancouver Island Construction Association (2016)
- Former director of the READ Society (2015-2016)
- Victoria Golf Club Member (2006-present)
- Former JCU Law Mentor (2011-2014)
- Former Fantasy Football Commissioner, Ultimate Dynasty League (2013-2015)