Jessica L. Kliman
Jessica is originally from Toronto, Ontario, but is now proud to call Victoria home. After completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario, she traveled to the ever-sunny Gold Coast where she received her Juris Doctor with Honours from Bond University in Australia.
She started working with McConnan, Bion, O’Connor & Peterson as an articling student prior to her call to the Bar in 2017. Jessica enjoys the firm’s varied areas of practice and has a particular interest in civil litigation.
Before pursuing law, Jessica worked as a flight attendant and traveled to more than fifty cities throughout Europe. She maintains a deep love of adventure and continues to use her passport as often as she can. When she is not in the office, she can usually be found walking her puppy along Dallas Road or enjoying a savoury treat at one of Victoria’s many restaurants.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Western Ontario (2011)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Bond University, Queensland, Australia (2015)
Call to the Bar
- British Columbia Bar, 2017
- First in Class Award for Tort Law (2013) and Administrative Law (2014), Bond University
- Dean’s List Award (2013-2014)
- Honours Distinction, Bond University (2015)