Jerry has a general solicitor practice specializing in wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements, trusts and estate administration as well as corporate matters.
Jerry has extensive experience assisting people to prepare for the possibility of incapacity and the reality of death as well as assisting executors and administrators to administer the estates of their loved ones or friends who have passed away.
He also has extensive experience with real estate matters and corporations.
Jerry has been practicing law in the Victoria area since his call to the Bar in 1978. His most recent experience was as the managing partner of Straith & Company, Lawyers.
Jerry has two daughters and in his spare time loves to play tennis. He also plays the drums for the “world famous” band, Blind Elmo.
- Bachelor of Arts (double major in Economics and History), University of Alberta, 1974
- Law Degree (LL.B.), University of Alberta, 1977
Call to the Bar
- British Columbia Bar, 1978
- Member, Executive Committee of the Estate Planning Council
- Member, Board of Directors of the Blue Bridge Theatre Society
- Director (past), Queen Alexandra Society for Children