Administering an estate can be difficult. Navigating the legal system is hard at the best of times, but we know it’s harder when you’re facing the loss of a loved one.
We can support you with straight-forward, efficient, and cost-effective legal services just when you need them most.
Our experienced lawyers and accessible support staff will make sure that executors, trustees, and beneficiaries are kept fully informed during all stages of estate administration.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Applying for probate (when someone has passed away with a will)
- Applying for letters of administration (when someone has passed away without a will)
- Obtaining death benefits under pension plans
- Dealing with tax issues
- Disposing of estate assets, including real estate, businesses, and other investments
- Transferring assets held in joint tenancy
- Administering trusts
- Estate Litigation
- Wills, Trusts, and Incapacity planning
Our lawyers who practice in estate administration include: