Businesses, big and small, operate in an ever-changing and challenging environment. Our experienced business lawyers offer a wide range of experience to all types of corporate and commercial matters.
Our lawyers can:
- advise on whether incorporation is right for you
- review your commercial lease
- provide advice on financial issues
- assist with the purchase or sale of a business
- assist with commercial lending (preparation of security documentation and realization of security)
- draft partnership, shareholder, and other agreements
- advocate for you in commercial or contract disputes
We regularly assist clients starting new businesses and long-time business owners with identifying issues and problems and suggesting workable, cost-effective solutions. Whether you’re fine-tuning an established business, just starting out, thinking about buying a business, or taking in more partners or family, we can provide you with practical suggestions and sound advice.
Our lawyers who practice business law include: