Reid was born in Victoria and has been active in the community all of his life. Before pursuing law, he completed a Bachelor of Science in Forestry with an emphasis on global perspectives at the University of British Columbia. After graduation he decided to combine his aspirations in law with his passion for travel and moved to Townsville, Australia.
Reid obtained his LL.B. from James Cook University where he graduated with first class honours. During his time at law school Reid sat on the boards of the Student Association and Law Student Society, and was an academic tutor with the Aboriginal and Torries Straight Islander Support Centre.
Upon returning home Reid completed his articles at McConnan Bion O’Connor & Peterson before his call to the bar in early 2018. Reid has experience with both the solicitor and litigation practice groups, and has trial experience in both the Provincial Court and Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- Civil Litigation
- Creditors’ Remedies
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Trusts & Incapacity Planning
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), University of British Columbia (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), James Cook University, Honours First Class (2016)
- Certificate of Qualification, National Committee of Accreditation (2017)
Call to the Bar
- British Columbia Bar, 2018
- Top of Class, Contract Law, James Cook University (2014)
- Masters of Coursework, James Cook University (2016)