If you are dealing with an injury resulting from a possible case of medical malpractice, you need a lawyer with the resources and experience to take on your claim. Medical malpractice is an extremely complex area of law. Claimants are required to meet a high burden of proof, and expert evidence is often required to support a claim for medical negligence.
Our lawyers can review your case and provide you with a pragmatic and realistic assessment of your options. If litigation is the right course for you, we have strong relationships with qualified experts who can provide an unbiased opinion on your case. Our lawyers will advocate aggressively for your interests at every stage of the process, and are equally comfortable representing you in mediation or at trial.
We also understand that litigation is expensive. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to take your case on a contingency basis – meaning we don’t get paid until you get paid.
We can assist with claims involving:
- Incorrect or delayed diagnosis
- Surgical or anaesthetic errors
- Negligent post-operative care
- Errors in prescribing or administering medication
- Negligent care by dentists or dental specialists
- Injuries inflicted in the course of care by chiropractors or physiotherapists
- Injuries caused by negligent care before, during, or after birth
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you – we make home and hospital visits when necessary.
Our lawyers who take medical malpractice cases include: